All organisations are learning organisations!
Digilogue communities are about more than education and professional development. Digilogue can help you evaluate and choose your online community strategy and then implement the right community platform solution for you. Whether it's for learning, group communication, lead development, marketing or peer-supported professional development communities, Digilogue has the necessary expertise and experience. Between professional social networks, VLEs (Virtual Learning Environments such as Moodle), mailing list communities - Digilogue facilitate over a million messages across professional networks every week in Ireland.
- Evaluation & Strategy: Often overlooked - this step ensures that your community will meet your actual requirements. In fact, deciding and fine-tuning these requirements are often the most useful part of the project. Digilogue walk through every aspect of your proposed system and ensure that the time and resources you are about to commit make sense.
- Platform Development: Working from the agreed requirements, Digilogue will choose, implement and maintain the best system/platform. This includes 'Use-Cases' where various scenarios for various stakeholders are documented and tested from a functionality and a user interface point of view.
- Community Development: Your community needs to grow, to become trusted, to gain critical mass, to achieve the right balance in tone, to be moderated or not, to be accessible - all these factors infleunce quality.
- Ongoing Support: Digilogue offers a variety of approaches to support & management for your community - all depending on what fits with your strategy and ongoing business needs.
In some cases, there may already be a platform which brings 90% of your requireed functionality. Digilogue can integrate with, build on, or in the case of Open Source, redevelop aspects of these platforms.
- Mailing List / MailServs
- Joomla (& various community components)
- WordPress and WordPress Multisite
- Drupal / Drupal Commons
- INTO (Irish National Teachers Organisation): managing and sending tens of thousands of emails per week across a number of mailing lists, a customised online LMS (Learning Management System), focussed newsletter update management, etc.
- IPPN: Sending over 1.2 million emails per week as a peer-supported collegial network by email
- Cystic Fibrosis Ireland: Nationwide webcast of informational events, with newsletter and email network infrastructure
- LearnSpace VLE: Customised network of Moodles for a schools VLE project using Digilogue's LearnSpace VLE
- Tobar.ie: An online community of educators sharing resources. Pobal arlíne chun acmhainní i Muineadh na Gaeilge a roinnt
Finally, it's important to note that the Digilogue approach is to help you to develop and ultimately manage your own infrastructure.