Email has still to be beaten as the real "killer application". It is cheap, immediate and especially effective if you add a personal touch. Digilogue offer a service to send personalised emails on your behalf to your clients / customers / members which can be text or HTML-based for high-impact - high-response. What Digilogue do better than others is
- High Delivery Rates
- Beautiful templates, designed in HTML without having to confirm to templates
- Great management of hard and soft bouncebacks, unsubs and follow-throughs
In addition to the above:
- Digilogue sends email via our specially setup SMTP servers, so you don't need to worry about spam and delivery. This is very specialised service which bypasses the significant problems sending via ordinary channels creates like non-delivery, being black-listed as a spammer, etc.
- We can handle any hard/soft removals and can provide a tagged database of recipients with incorrect emails, unsubscribes, etc
- We provide a full report of the campaign, and click-through reports can be built into links so your analytics can easily pick up specific URLs
- We do not facilitate spam, will insist on your contact database being up to date, and provide advice on being 100% filter-friendly etc.
- Emails are multipart, so text viewers will see a nicely formatted text version, while most people will see your corporate branded HTML email
- Quick turnaround - typically same working day if 'look an feel' has already been decided
- Large numbers are not a problem - we send literally millions of email per week
Digilogue are also a big fan of MailChimp, which is a reasonable cost alternative which may suit if you wish to send to up to 2000 recipients (up to 12000 emails per month) free of charge. To benefit from this service, Digilogue can help you set up and configure your MailChimp account, as well as choose and customise your template.
This approach of offering clients the best soluton for them - not for Digilogue - is typical of our approach. Our objective is to help you choose the best solution for the medium/long term, and enable you to use this as independently as possible, with Digilogue in the background if/when needed.