- Microsoft EMEA conference 2011 with Jigsaw Management (www.jigsawmanagement.ie)
- SFI Summit 2010, 2011 with Jigsaw Management (www.jigsawmanagement.ie)
- Microsoft Partner Trainingwith Jigsaw Management (www.jigsawmanagement.ie)
- IPPN Annual Conference
- Kildare and other Education Centres
- Various Microsoft Events including major product launches in Ireland since 2001 - with Jigsaw Management (www.jigsawmanagement.ie)
Our Registration Systems are bespoke and tailor-made to suit the exact requirements of the client. We have 2 major aims which will ensure that you can focus on the strategic and management elements of your event(s):
- To design a robust, reliable and multiple-redundant system based on your needs
- To automate your event management processes (registration, communication by email / SMS, reminders, website information etc.)
Registration Systems: (Stand-alone, WordPress, Joomla!, .asp / MSsql, many others ...)Digilogue design and develop event and event registration systems which integrate with current systems. Whether you need a stand-alone system, integration with various CMS systems or integration with your custom build website - Digilogue have developed similar solutions.
Your choice might be between an off-the-shelf system and customising your own. Off-the-shelf systems are often excellent and provide a certain amount of flexibility and customisation. Your first port of call should be to check if these can meet your requirements. On the other hand, customising is a better choice if you need:
- customisation of forms, actions and choices
- support for multi-track, multi-session options
- customisation of logic flow, communications (email/SMS)
- intelligence using capacity limits, group registration, pre-population, , capacity
- registrant control panel for multi-events, customised
- integration with current website and/or system, or creation of event website
- customisation & export of registration data, reports etc. for badges, labels, reports, Excel exports
- a robust, reliable system
and most importantly ...
- an opportunity to design an exact specification to maximise event efficiency
Digilogue managed a number of dedicated servers for clients systems. Having a dedicated systems administration team means that we perform system security hardening ourselves accoridng to ultra-strict criteria. In fact Digilogue provide a system security service to the web development community in initial server security setup and training in system security.
All our servers include:
- Up to date, patched system at every level (OS, Web server, scripting language, etc.)
- Servers 'hardened' with the following:
- Install denyhosts (change configuration file /etc/denyhosts.conf, activate synchronisation, change all default values to custom settings)
- Add new 'sudoers' users and disable ssh root access
- Change ssh port to any selected value (suggested value above ****)
- Change ssh access rights (restrict to specified users)
- Change apache default directory, disable server details display
- Change PHP settings (file size, php version display)
- Install php5 Suhosin library
- Install sendmail and deny relaying
- Install additional security software (e.g. ufw, rkhunter, tiger)
- Install time synchronisation tools
- Change system timezone and add cronjob synchronizing time
- Setup dns, hostname, reverse domain.
- Setup mySQL: change root password, change default user name, restrict access to localhost
- Restrict sendmail to localhost
- Setup locales and localepurge
- No FTP access to server – only Secure FTP (SFTP)
- Change phpmyadmin to a non-default url
- Install Sudo
- Also, additional confidential security measures
One of the biggest advantages of developing a customised event management system is that our team knows every line of code, every turn of logic. This makes customising a more straightforward proposal, with much less chance of unforeseen consequences which often happen when customising off-the-shelf scripts.
We also have multiple-redundant backup procedures including:
- Setup daily snapshot backups to keep a copy of all files and databases for previous 3 months (can return to any version of a file)
- Setup remote snapshot backups from a hidden server in another location. Local server will never see any login credentials so if the server is somehow compromised (and this has never occurred) the backup server will still be secure - backup server does not even run a web server- File backup (daily, weekly, monthly) using RSync
In summary, Digilogue have the experience and expertise to develop your robust reliable and multiple-redundant event management system which gives your registrants a confident and professional experience - and gives you all the information and communications infrastructure you need.